Saturday, March 21, 2009

March 21, 2009

The End of Winter Season

This old washbasin of mine is filled with limbs of the old Christmas tree, twigs from the trail, pinecones from the forest floor and fallen bark from trees......all contents of the wonderful winter and the findings along the way. We would pick something up, and add it to the washbasin.

Now that Spring is here, it's time to turn this basin back into is Warm Season purpose: My Son's Sand Box. I will go to the hardware store, buy a big bag of sand, fill it with shovels and pails and plastic dinousaurs. My son will play in it for hours on sunny, warm days.
(and I believe a nice, a new rug is in order this summer, too!)



3 comments:

Walker said...

Lovely picture.

cieldequimper said...

Very nice picture to celebrate the change of seasons.

Emelyn Productions said...

I’m Emelyn, Boston-based wedding photographer and videographer. I serve authentic, vibrant couples and specialize in small intimate weddings. Your wedding photos will be your first family heirlooms. While your dress, flowers and shoes straight from Cinderella’s closet are special touches, I’m here to capture the memory of your sacred day.Our Service wedding, weddings, wedding photography, wedding videography, wedding photo, photography, videography, wedding cinematography etc.



Visit Our Website : Emelyn Productions!